Jun 11, 2015

Dragons Lair DT Project for June


Dragons Lair DT Project
May; Theme is Let's Dance
I am late adding this card this month as I was away on holidays.

 The beautiful back ground papers are from the 
Our Family Collection HERE
I matted the paper to a red panel, and wrapped red organza ribbon across the panel and over-layed the red lace, securing at the back, I chose an image of dancing feet, which I layered onto red then gold card, and mounted on foam tape, Slipped half of a cream doily behind the toppers, and used the remaining half to line the circle mat, to make the cone for the bouquet.


I took inspiration from the David Bowie Song, Let's Dance
and added the lyrics inside.
Close up of the cone Wrapped Bouquet.


I made a pretty miniature bouquet with a selection of different size red paper roses and leaves from Wild Orchid Crafts
and added some black die-cut swirls.
I have a tutorial for the little bouquet HERE
Which I slipped into a little cone made from the Circle layer from the  Simply Soft Mats Collection HERE and added a gold bead finding to the tip.





Dragons Lair SHOP:  HERE  

Dragons Lair inspirational Blog: HERE  


Dragons Lair Challenge Blog HERE


Dragons Lair FACEBOOK GROUP: HERE 

Don't forget to pop on to Dragons Lair to see what 
 everyone on the DT is sharing this month.
Thanks for looking in
 Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx