Nov 10, 2012


Hi Yvonne
I Met a few ladies in Birmingham who suggested I ask you to add our company to your blog so I hope you don't mind me asking you this. We are based in Fethard Co.Tipperary and have a shop open at weekends and have an online website www.killustycrafts.ie. We supply a range of card making supplies and are always adding to our selection. If you have any ideas of what we should stock too that would be great to hear.

Come on ladies we need to be buying Irish.
I  would love feed back on this,
so if like me you buy most of your craft supplies in the UK
Why?
Let the Irish suppliers know Why,
What do you want?
Need?
and what can they stock that you are buying overseas.
and why do you buy overseas?

Start the comments today
and help the Irish suppliers to stay in business.
Yvonne 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx