May 15, 2016

My Next Creative Card Making Workshop is
Saturday 28th of May
in Kilcoole
Time 10.00 to 5.30.
We are making 5 cards
all with a vintage shabby Chic finish.

Join me for a lovely relaxed day of card making
Tea/coffee and homemade scones on arrival
home cooked lunch
and homemade dessert. 

Card 1. Beautiful lace double gate fold. in pretty pink and white. 

Card 2. Elaborate easel card with a ornate finish in pink and cream.

Card 3. Beautiful hanging heart in blue and white.

Card 4. Shabby chic card in mint green and kraft card. with hessian and muslin and beautiful detail finish

Card 5. Shabby chic floral card, with triple layers, finished with muslin and pretty flowers.

Places available 
please email me HERE to book in

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx