Apr 18, 2016

Thank you to everyone who came to 
my workshop in Bray this weekend.
It was lovely to meet all the new ladies, and catch up with all my old crafty friends
thanks for your wonderful company, fun and craic.
I am taking a little break for a month, as I really haven't been feeling well, and need to take some me time.

I want to say a huge big thank you
to my wonderful friend Roberta
I simply couldn't do my workshops without her.
she is an absolute star
and I love her to bits.

thanks to everyone who helped me over the weekend
Penal, Liz  and Mary
with the raffle.

I have brought home loads of prizes, so will add a list of names to facebook, when I get a chance.
We raised a fabulous sum of €395.00 for my Chosen Charity
The Five Loaves in Bray.
 I will drop it into them on Thursday.

many thanks again
Everyone
Yvonne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx