Oct 26, 2015

Thank you to everyone who came to Trim yesterday
it was lovely to meet you all
Some of you friends for years, and some new ladies who joined us for the 1st time, new to card making, 
and I hope you all enjoyed the day.
thank you to Ester for helping yesterday to set up, and everyone for helping tidy at the end of the evening.
It was a long day for Roberta and I, but well worth the drive, we were tired little crafter's when we got home, and I fell asleep before Downton so missed it.
A special thank you to Roberta, for all her help and support, I couldn't do the days without her, she's a little star.

We raised a fantastic €170.37 for the five loaves from the raffle and donations,  thank you from the bottom of my heart.

it's a fantastic charity.

looking forward to catching up with you all in 2015
God Bless
Yvonne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx