Apr 3, 2015

Dragons Lair DT Project for April
Theme this month is; Add an Animal.



I chose lovely papers from the Oh Baby Mine Collection HERE
Aad the beautiful coloured digi image of the bunny from HERE

I added 4 doily corners,
and some pink and lilac bows, with pretty pink and lilac flowers


This one is for my Mum

Who is still in Hospital
sending her loads of love and get well wishes.
Dragons Lair SHOP:  HERE  

Dragons Lair inspirational Blog: HERE  


Dragons Lair Challenge Blog HERE


Dragons Lair FACEBOOK GROUP: HERE 

Don't forget to pop on to Dragons Lair to see what 
 everyone on the DT is sharing this month.
Thanks for looking in
 Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx