Apr 30, 2015

Craft for the Craic DT Project
May, Theme this month is Wings


I matted and layered blue and pink card
Then added a cross over Ribbon detail in pink and blue
Added a lovely rose trellis background to a plain blue card layer, and stuck this toward the top left.
I Decoupaged a lovely blue bird image, with I layered onto pink then blue card allowing a 1/2 cm boarder each layer.
The main image over lays the ribbon detail.
I haven't added any bows this time as the image was so pretty, it would of taken from it.
so added some tiny pearls for detail.




I used a verse from the beautiful poem
God's Garden
By Dorothy Frances Gurney 
and put the full poem inside the card




You can find Craft for the craic on facebook HERE 
Craft for the craic Blog HERE

please pop on to their blog and Facebook page to see what everyone on the DT is sharing this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx