Oct 3, 2014

Craft for the Craic DT October

Morning Everyone
I am delighted to be joining
Craft for the Craic
as a designer, and look forward to sharing my monthly designs with you all, please pop on to their blog and Facebook page to see what everyone on the DT is sharing this month.
Thanks for looking in Yvonne

October DT Card for Craft for the Craic

Theme, Something for a child


20 cm White scalloped card.
I used a selection of backgrounds from Payperbox.co.uk
Green polka dot.19cm sq
Pink Gingham 18cm Sq
The lovely image is called JOY and is from, Funkykits.co.uk 
and was coloured with promarkers (thanks Cami)(see post further down the page)
Flowers from Wild Orchid crafts.co.uk
Leaves cut on my cricut.


I cut a doily in quarters to make corners and cut the edges from a second doily to create the boarders on each corner.
I used  2 x 4cm Squares of the Green polka dot, cut diagonally
to define the corners. then overlayed the edge of the 2nd doily to hide the join.   
and edged each corner with flat backed pearl trim.
I used some lime green ribbon for the loops and tails, 
Tutorial HERE
and tiny pink satin ribbon for the bow. HERE
And finished it off with a selection of pink roses.




For the insert, I cut each panel 18cm Sq and layer them onto 
19cm Sq light green card.
I found a lovely poem, (why god made little girls)



You can find Craft for the craic on facebook HERE 
Craft for the craic Blog HERE


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Yvonne Regards Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Siobhan, we had a lovely day colouring with Camila Lino, and learned lots from her, this is my first hand coloured digi image, Just wish I had more time to play.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx