Nov 2, 2013

Hello to everyone looking in today
What an awful day it is
So cold and stormy 
I think it's a night for the fire.
I am putting the finishing touches to the kits for my last 
Creative Card Making Workshop of the year
Which is Next Saturday the 9th of November
In the New Oak Community Centre in Carlow
We are making 5 very pretty cards
and I still have a few places available
Everyone is very welcome
and the New Oak Centre is a lovely warm and bright hall
with the members spoiling us rotten with home baking and tea/coffee all day
If you are free on the day or half day
please get in touch to book a place. 01 2010117
or by email HERE
full details on my workshop page HERE
Many thanks Yvonne 




2 comments:

  1. Fire lit at 5pm this eve. Very windy and rainy here too. Would love to go to Carlow but in An grianan that day. Have lots of fun. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same here Kay, I stopped about 5 ish even though I wasn't finished, lit the fire and watched the end of Star wars, with a cuppa and a pack of biscuits, heaven for an hour and a half, enjoy An Grianan, see you soon Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx