Oct 21, 2013

Morning everyone
Sorry I haven't shared any cards lately,
but my Mum was staying with me the last 10 days, so I have been busy.
well I am back at the work bench today, 
so will have some to share later on.
Just noticed that my hit counter is showing over 80,000 hits
how amazing is that, it would be lovely to receive a few more comments and requests for tutorials, I've given up adding tutorials, as the response is so poor, it doesn't encourage me to do them.
so if there is a particular fancy fold you want a tutorial on,
 please ask.


Upcoming dates for your diary
22nd of October fun night 7.30 to 10.00 places still available.
5th of November Morning class 3 places available
9th of November Creative Card Making Christmas workshop at the New Oak Community Centre,  Carlow. places still available.

14th of November  Craft show Kings Hall Belfast HERE

24th of November and
1st of December
A Handmade Christmas.  places still available.
full details on the workshop page. HERE 


Postponed 

Sorry but it looks like my planned Charity fun day for the 2nd of November will be postponed as numbers are very low, I am really disappointed as this was such a good cause for a very deserving charity, so will hold on to donations and raffle prizes until after Christmas, until a few more people want to come along. if you let me know what you would like to see demonstrated, I will fit it in on the new date,
many thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx