Sep 24, 2013

Hi Everyone
Here is some information about upcoming
Workshop shop dates

My First Christmas Workshop is
Saturday 5th of October
Time 10.30 to 5.30
In Kilcoole
Theme: Traditional Christmas
Lovely Home cooked lunch included
We are making 5 beautiful very special cards with a warm merry and bright feel.
This date is full 
(sorry to disappoint everyone who has asked for a place)

But I am repeating it the following Sunday 13th of October
and have 2 places available.


My Second Christmas Workshop
Is Saturday the 9th of November in Carlow
At the New Oak Community Center
Theme: The Magic of Christmas
We are making 5 beautiful Christmas cards, all with a hint of magic and reminiscence. some with Traditional Christmas shades, 
and some cool and crisp. 
This workshop is totally different to Kilcoole.
and is open to everyone.
The ladies from the new oak center put on a fabulous day
and make guests very welcome with fabulous home baking teas/coffees all day.
There are still a few places left
Booking via Yvonne email me HERE



I am repeating this work in Kilcoole the Following 
Sunday the 17th of November 
and still have 4 places available.
this workshop includes a lovely home cooked Sunday lunch.
Booking via Yvonne email me HERE

All places are to be confirmed with a €20.00 deposit
many thanks Yvonne





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx