Aug 21, 2013

Hello Everyone
I have had no computer for the past few days, as I have moved into my new craft space, but didn't have wireless connection, Dell tried to set it up this morning, but there is a fault
and today Dell tell me they need to delete everything from my computer to get rid of the problems, so I will loose everything already stored on my computer, this might effect the photos on my blog, when they do the restoration,
Camilla set up my hard drive, and I updated it this morning, so should get everything back, but it could take a while, please use my pinterest pages, if you are looking for photos of cards,
if you need any help please get in touch
Yvonne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx