Mar 3, 2013

Sorry no cards to share this week
as I have been so busy designing the Vintage Cards for my up coming Carlow Workshop,
Will share my beginners class "3" cards 
and some sneak peaks later today
There are still a few places for the Carlow workshop 
Bookings Via Margaret Driver 087 6391313

We are doing 2 gents Cards and 3 ladies Cards

Card 1. Travel where your heart desires. 

Card 2. The Taste of Wine.

Card 3. Lavender Bird Song.

Card 4, Love in the mist of time.


Card 5. If Friends were Flowers.


Beautiful designs, we are doing some new techniques in this class, please check the list below for
Extra Items need for this class

Tim Holtz Distressed inks,
Old Paper or Vintage Paper
Spun Sugar, or soft pink ink pad
Also Gold ink pad.

Any questions please leave a comment or email me,
many thanks Yvonne

2 comments:

  1. The cards look fab Yvonne cant wait to do them
    see you soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. there very pretty cards, and have taken me out of my comfort zone, as I am inking and distressing, a few new techniques to share this month. see you next week end
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx