Mar 26, 2013

Hi Everyone
It's trying to snow here today in Kilcoole
Roll on Spring I need some sunshine.


Craft Room Clear Out Sale
I will pop photo of a whole lot of Stamps for sale later today
One of the girls from our club had a huge clear out and there are some really fantastic bargains to be had.
most of them never used.
Also a lot of Iris Folding Cards and papers
which might suit a teacher.

Photos have now been added to the Club Page as there are to many for the front page Click  HERE
You can collect them from me here at my house or either Kilkenny or Carlow, at my next workshops.
Will post but need payment up front plus postage cost.
Yvonne 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx