Mar 25, 2013

Every time I do a class I get asked about the quality of the paper I use in my cards.
So have decided to give this one last plug
I buy my paper which is 160gsm from Office Spot.ie
Mathew has very kindly given me a direct link at a fantastic price €11.12 plus vat and postage €6.00
but if you spend over €60.00 plus vat you get free delivery
so why not get together as a group and split the order to save the postage which is minimal anyway. you need to order 6 packs to get free delivery.
there are 250 sheets in a pack, and it is the best quality super smooth paper for backgrounds, decoupage and inserts, at a fantastic price as I have seen this brand for as much as €47.00 on other well know office supply websites.
Here is the direct link HERE
Happy Printing
Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx