Feb 25, 2013

Thank you to everyone who came along yesterday to my Workshop
For Marion Kilbride's 
This was Marion's First Wedding Stationery Class
for the Crafty Bride Wedding Invitation Studio 
in the Kilkenny Retail Centre
James Street , Kilkenny
It was lovely to meet all the brides, and my lovely crafty friends
A Special Big thanks to Margaret Driver
Who giveS so much energy to the day, and helps me greatly.

Happy Birthday Margaret

As Promised
I have opened my new 
Card Art Wedding Stationery Guide HERE
I will be adding to it, as and when I find information I think would help brides, create their own Wedding Stationery

if you have any questions please get in touch HERE
or leave me a comment.
Many thanks Yvonne



2 comments:

  1. Gosh, I've looked down through all the photos and different colour schemes, as well as the bouquets. Absolutely amazing! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Aileen, great day all round, Brides were happy, and went home with bags of goodies from Marion's shop, to start there invites, I'm here if anyone needs help, see you soon
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx