Feb 19, 2013


 Beginners class week 2
15cm Sq Easel card with a 15cm Sq card attached to the easel, 
so we could add an insert.

Side view of easel card

Vintage lady with rose bouquet
This was a pop out card, with a difference 
and was a new fold for me.
sometimes they happen by accident. as this one was.

Inside view of pop-out

This is the base card before we decorated it.
I will add a tutorial for this card early next week,
Happy Crafting
Yvonne xx

The ladies have so enjoyed the class, they want to continue meeting up once a month, 

Next week, we are working on Handmade flowers 
and vintage style posy bouquets, which we will turn into toppers with beautiful backgrounds.

Week four will be stepper style cards
Many thanks for lovely comments
Yvonne xx


7 comments:

  1. Hi Yvonne Had a great time this morning, so relaxing! Already looking forward to next week. Love your Leinster rugby fan Valentine card! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yvonne, love the pop-out card. Where did the lovely lady come from? Must try it myself some time. Aiveen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto. It's a great design and image! I'm totally jealous of these beginners going home with such fabulous cards! I hope they have large mantle pieces as they will hardly give any of their projects away :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yvonne, absolutely lovely cards. You surpass yourself every time. I love the Vintage lady too, such an elegant image. I would like to know where you found her also. See you soon. XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi ladies, thank you for comments, the lady image is from Esty I got it a good while ago, I typed in Elegant Vintage wearing a hat,
    This little group has become so popular, they want to continue meeting up once a month, when the class finishes.
    see you all soon
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  6. the post above should Elegant Vintage lady wearing a hat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx