Nov 5, 2012

Hi Everyone
If you lost your Card Making Mo Jo
I have the perfect recovery day for you on
Saturday the 10th of November
here in my home in Kilcoole
Time 11.00 to 4.00
Everyone welcome (adults only)
To my Christmas Card Making Demonstration Day
Join me for a full day of Card making inspiration 
Where you will see lots of different card folds designs and ideas
Bring your Camera,
(I will pop photos of all the cards I make on my blog )
There is no charge for this event.
its a free day out, to meet up with all your card making friends.
Tea/coffee and refreshments served

and I have a Charity raffle for Greystones Cancer Support
on the day. 
for a Craft Bag filled with card making goodies, photos further down the page.

please phone me to book in
Tele, Yvonne  2010117

many thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx