Nov 17, 2012

Handmade Christmas Cards

Hello Everyone
I have had a busy week this week, didn't have time to take many photos 
As I had the Charity open day last Saturday, the Club fun evening on Tuesday, and the last workshop of the year this Sunday, I am all set, just some baking to do today, and really looking forward to winding down, heading into Christmas.

A4 Landscape card


21cm Cut away card



21cm Sq card 



A4 Elegant lady card with a vintage feel

If you need any contact details for these projects, leave a comment and I will get back to you.
have a lovely weekend.
Yvonne xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi, cards look lovely. Can't wait for tomorrows workshop. See you then. Aiveen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Elegant indeed! and your Christmas Cards are Gorgeous!I am a great fan of your creations Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sandy, I have been so busy this year, I haven't really had time to play, but I'm finished my workshops and classes until February so loads of time to be creative,
    have a wonderful Christmas
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx