Sep 30, 2012

Hi Everyone
Only a few more days to go for
My First Christmas Workshop of 2012
In Kinsealy, Malahide, Dublin,
On Saturday the 6th of October.
We still have a few places available,
Full details on the Workshop page HERE
This workshop is open to anyone interested in Card making
and everyone is very welcome.

I don't show full images of the cards we are making on the day, until after the workshop,
because I freely share my designs on my blog. And don't mind people copying the ideas,
So here's 2 link to last years Christmas cards
http://cardartblogkilcoole.blogspot.ie/2011/11/joy-to-world-stepper-card-letters-were.html 

http://cardartblogkilcoole.blogspot.ie/2011/10/hark-herald-angels-sing-holly-and-ivy.html

I have added photo snippets further down the page.


This Workshop is suitable for beginners to advanced levels
as I work in 2 sections, allowing the more advanced crafter's time to chat while they craft, allowing me more time to give hands on help to the beginners.
This is a full day workshop with 4 classes back to back.
Time 10.00 to 5.30

I've everything ready, and just need to make a few Tea bracks, as there isn't a mince pie to be got anywhere,
Please phone me if you are interested in coming along 
on 01 2010117.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx