Sep 21, 2012

Card Art Insert CD
I was thinking of putting together a CD of Inserts
with a selection of occasions in C5 Landscape and Portrait
New Baby Boy/ Girl
Christening Boy/Girl
Engagement
Anniversary
Wedding
Birthday Male/ Female
Thinking of you
Thank you
Get Well Soon
New Home
and Sympathy

No 2 will be Christmas
with a selection of verses and images


What do you think?
Is it worth my while designing a easy to use Cd that opens in windows , that you can easily change the wording to personalise the inserts, and change the image if you need to,
 it will come with a instruction page, telling you how to change things.
Would love Feed back on this one
thanks Yvonne xx 

7 comments:

  1. Hi Yvonne,
    I would definitely be interested in that. Its the one thing that would really help save so much time for me. M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne,
    That's a great idea. Certainly count me in for CD if you do.
    Just like Michele above, you can spend a long time trying to
    design inserts and looking for verses. Love the idea
    Phil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Girls, I get asked for inserts by email, which I send , but it takes time, and this way you would have a selection, but a Chance to Change the verse or poem in my verse page, by copy and pasting. from the ones on my blog, I may have it available for the 6th of October.
    Michelle I have the set of kits for you,
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Yvonne,
    That sounds like a great idea, handy to have them ready without trying to figure out margins etc...

    Any idea on price?

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  5. great idea yvonne i would be very interested in cd siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  6. many thanks Girls, I will send out an email once I have the Cd ready to copy, and you can collect it in Kinsealy or Kilkenny or Dungarvan, or I can post,
    will post a notice once it ready.
    many thanks Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, it's a great idea! Count me in too!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx