Aug 10, 2012

Dresses Teddy Bears

Something new to share
On Tuesday evening Patricia O Leary told us she was starting a new adventure. and I told her about something she could add to her range to sell, with all her lovely hand crafted items.
Well here they are, my Little dresses teddies,
over 20 years ago I had 2 craft shops, one in Bourton on the water, and one in Cheltenham, everything I sold I made myself, or dresses in some way with lace or flowers. and these little teddies kept my little shop going when things were very tough when the recession hit England in the early 90s. 
Patricia I wish you all the best with your new venture
and hope you enjoy dressing the little teddies as much as I have.
Good Luck for Sunday.

Little bear, before started playing.
It took me about 2 hours to complete the 6 bears

Fairy Teddy

Back View
Ballerina Teddy

Back view
White Guipure Lace skirt and collar with pink ribbon and flowers
Back view
White Lace with purple ribbon and flowers
Back view
Black lace and Leopard print skirt with black and brown ribbon
 Brown feather and faux pearl and diamond cluster

Back view
Black lace skirt, with black satin and red lace bodice,
pearl chocker, and faux diamond clasp, and red flowers

Back View


These teddies are not toys, there ornamental only,

2 comments:

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx