Aug 30, 2012

I have been inundated with requests for a tutorial
 for the little dresses.

So have decided to sell the kits,
They are €10.00 inc P&P 
And come with full photographed instructions 
and a bodice template to reuse again and again
with the makings for 1 little dress and embellishments
If you would like a kit 
Please email me HERE
If you make a kit or a card using the dress, and put it on your blog, or teach it at a class or club, 
you must give me a link back to my site


Welcome Sandy
Thank you for the post on your blog
I really appreciate it, and it gave me the idea to sell the kits
You can check Sandy's blog out HERE


3 comments:

  1. Your blog is beautiful just like your creations Yvonne. I think it is a wonderful idea selling kits.
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is beautiful just like your creations Yvonne. I think it is a wonderful idea selling kits.
    Sandy

    Comment Via Email from Sandy
    http://sandyscreationsinclay.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandy is right. And what's more, you provide fantastic value. Your latest dress kits are priceless. Everyone is in for a real treat! I just love it! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx