May 29, 2012

My Next Creative Card Making Workshop
Is just around the corner
On Saturday the 9th of June
At the Kilkenny Bridge Centre, Loughboy, Kilkenny
Theme Bridal Bliss
We are making 4 cards on the day all with 
a Wedding/ Anniversary Theme
And everyone receives 4 extra kits in a different colour scheme to repeat the designs at home with full instructions
More details are on my Workshop page HERE
and a list of what you need to bring,
If your new to crafting, and need a set of tools please ask, 
as I have 8 full sets, which you can borrow, 

If your already booked in Check out the Challenge
Details HERE
As always, I have 2 lovely crafty Good Bags to give away.
Everyone who takes part gets their name put in the draw,
I also have a Golden Ticket up for grabs
Which will give you 1 free Workshop place,
so check your kits, Garreth has hidden it well.

This Workshop is now Full


 Marion Kilbride HERE

Really looking forward to seeing everyone again
Yvonne xx


4 comments:

  1. Hi Yvonne, I hope that all goes well for you in Kilkenny and they ARE a fabulous bunch of ladies!!! I wish I was going but alas I will be at something else on that date. Have a fun day. Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kay will miss you and your help on the day
    see you soon
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, really looking forward to workshop. I,m staying in Pats for the weekend. So lots of crafting. Talk soon. Aiveen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm nearly there, with the kits, just waiting on my new computer, to do the last instruction sheet, and bag up the last lot of embellishment, so will have time to myself next week, anyone up for lunch Wednesday.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx