Apr 1, 2012

Thanks to everyone who came along yesterday to Greystones
for our Card Making Fun day.
I know some of you travelled a long way to come, 
and I really appreciated you coming.
And I hope you all get home safely.
I hope you all picked up some helpful tips and ideas,
I know I didn't get as much done as was planned, but we all had a great time, and the craic was ninety.
Thanks Margaret for all the fun,
Many thanks to Roberta for setting up the hall, and not forgetting Liam for dropping and collecting the tables,
Thanks for feed back and comments, if you let me know what you would like to do for the next fun day, I will set the balls in motion.
It cost just €8.00 each in the end for the day, so very affordable for everyone, making the goody bags just €2.00 each .
Some of the girls got 4 cards made, a quiet a few tags and still had a bag of stuff going home.

Well done to the winners of the challenge
Brona, Mabel and Ber.

Welcome Ber it was lovely to meet you,
I hope we didn't frightening you off the next one.

Most of you are going to Dungarvan, 
so see you all on the 21st of April
Kits
If you can't make Dungarvan, and want a set of kits please can you book them before the 12th of April. HERE


See you soon
Yvonne xx

3 comments:

  1. Yvonne, thanks for a lovely day. I only made one tag(!) but had a great time chatting to everyone. I got some great tips from you and the other girls. This was only my second time to meet you all but I felt very welcome and everyone was so friendly and helpful. I hope to meet up again soon. Could I suggest that for the next Fun Day that you do a few tutorials in the morning and then after lunch everyone could chat and swap ideas etc.
    kind regards
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Yvonne, many thanks for another fab fun day. I have enough die-cuts to do me for a month of Sundays thanks to Robertha and the girls. The chat and tip sharing was great with old and new crafters. If a tutorial could be added next time as its nice to go home with a finished card. Talk soon, Aiveen.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda and Aiveen
    I agree with you both, so watch this space
    as we will do thing a bit more structured next time, I promise.
    all the best Yvonne

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx