Apr 14, 2012

Good Morning Everyone
From a beautiful sunny Kilcoole
Only a week to go for my Next Workshop
In The Gold Coast Hotel in Dungarvan
On Saturday the 21st of April.


There are no places available as this workshop is
Fully booked

Everything is ready, 
and I am all set for what promises to be a great day.
We are crafting in a beautiful room, set away from the hotel, overlooking the coast. Gold Coast Hotel HERE 
I have added the sneak peeks to the workshop page.
You can find full details HERE, and a list of what you need to bring.
If you don't have everything on the list, please let me know, as I have extras which you can borrow, just send me an email. so I bring them for you.
Looking forward to meeting everyone.
Yvonne xx

Repeat Workshop
I have been asked to repeat the Dungarvan workshop in Wicklow,
So I have 4 places available for Sunday the 29th of April
Here in Kilcoole.
Everything you need supplied, and a home cooked lunched included. You simply just have to come along.
I will pop photos up on Monday the 23rd,
Please get in touch if you would like to join us. 
Email me HERE 
This is a small workshop with a Maximum of 8 crafter's
so places are limited.
Yvonne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx