Nov 23, 2011

Hi there
What are you all up to.?
Well I have no cards to share this week, as I have been really busy making my own Christmas ready to post next week, and just hadn't the time to take Pictures, but have the girls coming tomorrow for lunch, so we will probably have some to share tomorrow evening.
Christmas Lunch
We were talking about getting together for a Christmas Lunch, 
early December, so if you fancy joining us, please get in touch and I will sort a date, possible Thursday the 8th at the park view hotel in Newtownmountkennedy, around 1.00

Our Next Card Art Club Night is
Wednesday the 7th of December
I have tried the Honeycomb Paper ornament from Amazing Paper Grace, it's not easy, but should be fun, and I have lovely hanging gems to finish them off.
Not sure what the Second project will be, but will let you know.
Places limited to 10 max, as my kitchen simply isn't big enough for any more people to craft comfortably in.
so first come! first get places!
let me know early if you want a place.
Happy Crafting
Yvonne xx


Blog Candy
I have 6 of the kits left from my last class
leave a comment to be entered into a draw, to win one of the kits which I will post out to 6 of the lucky winners
Good Luck





6 comments:

  1. Yvonne, really ejoyed your workshops in Kilkenny and Clonegal recently and I have been putting to good use a lot of what you showed us. Looking forward to more of your workshops in 2012. Kind Regards Siobhan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvonne,
    Have enjoyed all the classes i have been to all the way from Cavan. I have learned so much from you.
    Please God I will get up to one of your workshops sooon.
    Love,
    Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just popping in to say "hello". I've been out every night this week at some fund raiser or other and lots of fab spot prizes but none coming my way. So maybe this will be my lucky time!!! The christmas teddy cards are beautiful. I'm looking forward to getting together on 7th and seeing your house transformed into a Christmas wonderland. See you then, Aiveen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Just wondering where you store all those Christmas decoration? I limit it to 3 boxes. Look forward to seeing you and the decorations on 7th. Oh! and its great to be in with a chance of winning a kit. Cheers! Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. i suppose i shoud add my thrupence worth!! here's to" monty magpie" for all his good works!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Everyone, your all added to the list, and I will draw the winning tickets on the 7th.
    thanks so much for joining in
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx