Oct 14, 2011


Diamond Wedding Anniversary Card
The background image is a photo of an original Painting, by the lady who ordered the card, the couple celebrating their Diamond Anniversary were Married in this Church (Kilquade Church )




The 3 cards above are for a Nun's Golden Jubilee
Sr Madeline is a family friend

This card is for a 90th Birthday for a neighbour and Friend,
The lady asked me to put a poem about good neighbours inside, but I simply couldn't find anything on google so made one up myself.

Having a neighbour as good as you
Has been a blessing all these years
For a neighbour like you
Is rare to find
And you are a blessing in deed.
~
Thank you for been such a
Great Neighbour
Over the years


1 comment:

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx