Sep 10, 2011

Well I did get 2 lovely cards made today, but there the last 2 for Newtowmountkennedy, so I can't share them with you just yet, I have my Mam staying with me this week, so haven't had much time to craft, I promise I will be back card making Monday and hope to have a card or two to share this week,
What do you think of my Blog's new look?
Come on ladies I want to see those Blog's I started Wednesday up and running, with loads of cards added.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend
love Yvonne xx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Yvonne! The new blog looks great! Well done! I'll contact that shop again in Clones tomorrow and see if I can get an arrival date for the foampads. I can see you are really desperate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aileen, we will need it for at least 1 of the projects, so yes desperate,as I know a lot of the ladies won't have any, and I have none myself.
    let me know if it's instock

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx