Jul 21, 2011

A few cards I made this week

Simple C5 
Image from Google clip art

Image from PC Crafters
Background paper from Craft Creation

Image from Pop Corn Bear Cd Rom
Background paper is one I made myself from a google gardening clip art which I copied and pasted

Image from Reddy Crafts Die -Cut Range

Image from Daisy Company
Rattle from Woodie's party store Baby table sprinkles  

Image from Google Clip art

A4 Wedding Card
theme for this card was Orange Cream and Gold 
to blend with bridal colours
Image from Craft Creation
Butterfly punch from Martha Stewart
Roses and leaves from Wild Orchid
Back ground paper is a foil embossed Mulberry tissue

A4 Christening card
Image  and Background from Daisy Company
Boarder punch EK Success

Image Google Clip art
This Card was all about the poem,

All sites for items used can be found in the right hand column

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx