Jun 1, 2011

Hi Everyone
Do you fancy an evening of Card Making fun?

Well our hobby should be fun,

And I have been asked to start the ball rolling
So my first Crafty Get together will be
Wednesday the 22nd of June at my house,
but we can change the date for future months to suit everyone
Time 7 till about 10.00
How the evening will work is
The first month I will do the kit, which we will make on the evening, if anyone would like to share a card tutorial with the other guests they are are more than welcome. we will then have our cuppa and a chat, sharing any new tips we have picked up, every month someone in the group can volunteer to do the kits, and we can change the venue if that suits everyone, its not a club, just card makers who want to enjoy an evening card making, so far 6 people have asked to come along, I think I can fit 12 comfortably, so sorry but places will have to be limited,
If we find we have a lot of interest we can always find a larger room. If you fancy coming along to a card making fun night, than please email me HERE
There is no charge, and everyone attending can throw suggestions into the meeting.
if you found an idea, from a craft site or magazine, then bring it along and we can give it a go
Hope you can join us
Yvonne
What you need to bring
Scissors, Glue, Foam Pads, Double sided Tape,
peel-offs, gems and any extra sparkle you want to add,

some spare sheets of card to try new folds.
I don't do stamping, but would like to try a few new techniques, so bring some ink pads, markers, and chalks.

You never know we might create something totally new.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx