May 15, 2011

A Special Thank you to Marion Kilbride
For arranging such a great day and a lovely warm welcome to Kilkenny for my first workshop in the Bridge centre, and to all the Kilkenny craft club members and guests who came along.
I had a lovely day, and hope you all enjoyed the 6 cards we made, I will sort the date out for the August Workshop with Marion, and then set out the details on my workshop page,
Please if there are any card designs you would like included on the day let me know, and I will try to fit them in, all your feed back will be put into action, so please let Marion know what you're thoughts are,
It was Great fun meeting you all, and thanks to the ladies who came all the way from Dublin to meet the Kilkenny members,
Thank you to all the ladies who brought home baking and treats along, that was very much appreciated by everyone
And to Margaret Driver for helping me out throughout the day
I hope you weren't to tired at the end of the day.
Love Yvonne xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx