May 6, 2011

Many thanks for a lovely class yesterday ladies
will pop the photos up later of the 2 cards we made.
thanks for your comments Anna Below
Yvonne xx

Thank you for your wonderful hospitality and your patience with us. It was a lovely relaxed stress free day and I have two beautiful cards along with sooooo many tips so thank you
Looking forward to many more and surfing for hours through your blog.
Cheers Anna

Here are the photos of the 2 cards we made at my
beginners class yesterday
I didn't pre-cut the kits for this class as I wanted the girls to make the cards from start to finish.
I showed the girls how to use a score board, paper trimmer, punches, how to make an insert plus lots lots more.

Photobucket
This Gardening themed card is showing how to size matting layers
we have used a selection of garden embelishments from Cara Crafts

Photobucket
This Wedding card was showing how to use boarder punches
Matt and layer and decoupage
We added stickles glitter glue to the bouquet head dress and dress 
 and some pearls to the punched detail
Sorry photos aren't great as I took them late last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx