Dec 27, 2010

Hi to everyone looking in, That was some storm last night, the weather has turned to rain, and I for one are really glad of it, I have cabin fever, as I have hardly seen a soul since the second snow fall, What are you all up to ?.
I have been playing about with my blog adding changes, and some Christmassy music, which I should of done earlier, and a new photo slide show of some more recent makes, I got a cricut and gypsy before I had my operation, and haven't even opened it, so over the next few days I will start playing, as I have a class planned for the 19th of January and would love some new embellishments on the class cards.
hope your all well,
love Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx