Nov 28, 2010

Hello from a very snowy Co Wicklow, it's picture postcard outside today, beautiful bright day, but getting cold again, we have a week of this very cold weather to look forward to, so great time to finish off all those Christmas cards, I am card making myself today trying to catch up with my own cards, will post a few pictures during the week, we went to Craigavon yesterday Christmas shopping, and am delighted to be nearly finished, really looking forward to our Club Christmas party on the 8th of December in the Parkview Hotel Newtown Mount Kennedy, at 7.30 there are still some tickets left, if you haven't made up your mind weather to go or not, why not join us for a great Christmassy start, Members can email me for full details,
if you haven't sent me your menu choice please can you ASAP
Happy Crafting Yvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx