Dec 2, 2009

December Classes

I still have a few places left for both my Morning and evening classes if you would like to come along.

My Last Evening Class for this year, is Wednesday the 9th of December in my Home Time 7.30 to 10.30
I haven't come up with the Theme so if there is something particular you want to make please let me know, so that I fit it in,
Email me HERE to book a place



My last Morning Class for this year,
In my Home is Wednesday the 9th of December
Time 11.00 to 2.00
I haven't come up with the Theme so if there is something particular you want to make please let me know, so that I fit it in,
Email me HERE to book a place

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx