Sep 15, 2009

Kilcoole Craft Club Sept updates

Baking this month Yvonne Tune and Karen Kelly
October Baking Brona and Niamh
September Birthdays Jane Dolan Yvonne Tune
Next Club meeting Wednesday the 30th of September
Our Christmas Party night is Wednesday the 2nd of December in The Copper Kettle in Kilcoole, and there will be no Club meeting in December.
If you have any news to share please email me and I will pop it on here for you,
We hope to have a Fun Day at the end of October or early November, so need suggestions, as to what you want on the day, depending on numbers.
we will decide venue and date at next club meeting.
Roll on THE GREAT BIG CRAFT EVENT in Athlone on the 25th/26th/27th of September we are all getting really excited about this great crafting weekend, Mary K is still looking for a lift on the Saturday, if anyone is going for the day please get in touch with her if you can give her a lift.
Don't forget the new Blog has all the crafty news about classes clubs and events happening in Ireland.
I still have a place free for my next morning Class which is Christmas Cards, on the 23rd of September if anyone would like to come along,
I haven't raised the cost of my classes for 3 years, but will be in October to €25.00 for the 3 hour classes in my home and €45.00 for my full day workshops in Lee's, my next full day workshop will be in October, and will be, Christmas Delights, we will make Cards as well as Christmas Keepsake decorations. Date to be decided early October, places limited to 20 people, more details to follow.
Names for October Workshop... Sallie, Sinead, Niamh, Rachel, Geraldine, Tina, Marie,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx