Aug 2, 2009

Yesterday's Class

Hi to everyone who was at my class yesterday, I want to thank Roberta for her fabulous Apple Cake, I didn't cut it when everyone was here by mistake as we were so busy, but had Karen and Ger stay for dinner so it came in very handy for desert, need the Recipe so will add it to the blog when I get it from Roberta, I also want to thank Roberta for all her help throughout the day, you were a great help to me, thanks to Niamh for collecting Phil so that she could come along, and a big thanks to Catherine, Marion, Karen ,Clare ,Sallie ,Niamh ,Phil, Roberta, Anne, Tina, and Mary for a great day and a brilliant class, we got 6 cards made out of the 7 kits, I will now take a photo, and show you what we made, enjoy the rest of the bank holiday weekend, girls and hope your all having a nice rest, Yvonne


A4 cut away card

Baby's First Birthday

Baby Girl Card

Baby Boy card

Poppy Gate Fold Card

15cm Square double card (frontphoto)


Front of card with inside card opened

Card opened to reveal second card

Back of card decorated as well.


Diamond Gate Fold Card

Diamond Gate Fold opened

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx