Aug 31, 2009

Are you Going

Hi Everyone are you going to the GREAT BIG CRAFT EVENT OF THE YEAR IN ATHLONE in September, if you are send me your name and I will add you to the list below.
Anne Rowe Monaghan
Trish Finlay
Phil Leonard
Karen Kelly
Yvonne Tune
Margaret Driver
Tina Prendergast
Mary O Leary
Alice Dobson
Jacinta Connolly
Mairead Pope
Petra Madill
Lisa Haughton
Aiveen Judge
Aileen Mc Kenna
Marie O Toole
Tina Prendergast
Betty Cuminsky
Phyliss Morris
Holly
Sally Mc Grane
I will put all the names in a bag and draw a winner of a crafty spot prize which I will give out on Saturday at the event.If your not there and your name is picked out the winner will be drawn again. Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment, I really appreciate, you taking the time to leave one. and will do my best to answer every one.
Yvonne xx